Do you know what makes a good game?
We’re pretty sure you do, so make your opinion count – and help independent developers at the same time. Each game’s campaign ends after 28 days, and if the response is strong, we may offer to support the project in the future!
Guilt Battle Arena
A game about shooting your friends with only one bullet!
4-Player local multiplayer. Challenge your friends in 7 hilarious game modes. Pass the bomb before it explodes, avoid the exploding cats or run away from the rocket. Victory is the only thing that matters.
Frenzied matches. There is only one rule: winner takes all. Scream, shout, celebrate while damaging your friendship.
Customize your game. Want to spice up your matches? Speed up the game or play with a jetpack. You will find something to amp to the madness.
Tons of costumes. Last time we checked, there were 48 costumes to wear!
Easy-to-learn. The mechanics are so simple that everyone can jump in quickly. Shoot and get your bullet back to shoot again! Though it can take some skills to deal with the frantic rhythm! You better keep your cool.
Single player. Lost all your friends? We thought about everything! Choose among 4 playable characters and their very own fighting style. Slay, shoot, smash, explode your way to freedom and develop new tricks to beat your enemies. Survive the dreadful judge and his militia in the single player story mode or beat your high score in the arena!
- Last man standing: last player alive wins.
- Bomb: pass the bomb before it explodes.
- Capture the flags: steal as much flags as possible.
- Chicken rain: avoid the chickens.
- Rocket man: run away from the rocket.
- Pistolero: only the Pistolero can deals damages.
- Cat mania: watch out for the exploding cats.
- Ghost: when dead, player becomes a ghost who can steal other players’ bullets
- Jetpack: instead of doing a double jump, float with your jetpack.
- Handicap: you start with as many bullets as your rank is.
- Speed-up: the game will get faster.
- Trampoline: players automatically jump when they touch the ground.
- Invisible: players are invisible.
You can download the demo on:
Guilt Battle Arena is developed by Invincible Cat (www.invinciblecat.com) a one-man indie game company based in Vancouver.
Please subscribe to the mailing list and follow Guilt Battle Arena on social networks:
· Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/cAks3D
· Website: www.guiltbattlearena.com
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/Guilt_B_Arena
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guiltbattlearena/
I need your help to start creating a community, collecting emails and feedback.
Any advice, comment, follow, like, will be much appreciated.
Please tell your friends! The more you are supporting Guilt Battle Arena, the better the launch will be!
Thanks for your support!
Timothee Verrouil Indie Game DeveloperI am the founder of Invincible Cat, a one-man indie game company dedicated to create fun, unique and polished games. I am originally from France but after traveling for few months, I decided to stay in Vancouver where the indie community is very active!